About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we are currently recruiting for a casual Stadium Tour Guide.
As a Tour Guide you will be working as part of a team delivering an immersive, informative, and entertaining tour of Anfield Stadium to a varying range of groups sizes and ages, whilst displaying the highest standards of customer service and safety to our visitors in a fast-paced environment.
This is a casual position with shifts mostly, though not exclusively, allocated to weekends and school holidays. Good availability at these times is preferable.
Other duties included will be reception and audio guide distribution duties at our entrance desk, and photograph duties in our interactive museum.
What will you be doing?
- Presenting in front of groups
- Delivering the stadium tour using the script provided, and answer any relevant questions that the tour attendees may have
- Ensure the safety of Tour attendees and Stadium
- Comply with club policies
- Comply with club health and safety procedure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for Liverpool Football Club, and a good knowledge of football in general. A team player who has an engaging personality, have excellent communication, storytelling, and public speaking skills. A customer service background is an advantage when controlling large groups in an enthusiastic, professional, and positive manner.
- Confident and outgoing personality: comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Ability to adapt the tour accordingly depending on the group
- A team player who can also work independently
- Good and clear communication skills
- Good self-presentation
- A good knowledge of Liverpool Football Club
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult, or distressed people
- Time management skill and queue management skills
- Reliable with good availability.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual contract position, working variable hours across the week including evenings and weekends.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.