About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we have exciting opportunities to join our casual Retail Teams on Match Days.
Match Day Retail Assistants will work in one of our busy food and beverage kiosks situated within our four stands, as well as in our external fan zones. Each match, our kiosks serve over 45,000 guests a variety of food and beverage products in an extremely fast paced environment. The role could include working on a till, supporting till staff, or using the in-seat delivery service.
What will you be doing?
- Provide full product knowledge of our menu that is on offer to spectators.
- Adhere to and follow all procedures when processing payments with card.
- Maintain a fast-paced experience service 2 hours before and throughout the football match/ event day.
- Ability to follow stock rotation and replenishment procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and tidy working area throughout every shift.
- Deal with colleague and customer requests and queries.
- Take pride in yours and your kiosks presentation and be a positive ambassador of the club for all events.
- Comply and complete any company paperwork as and when requested.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Active listening skills to ensure all orders are taken correctly.
Who are we looking for?
- Well presented.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Be able to use your own initiative, as well as working within a team.
- Passionate about giving a great service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow instruction to ensure service runs successfully.
No previous retail catering work is required to work for Liverpool Football Club: if you enjoy working and interacting with people, then we want to hear from you!
Please note in roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions, we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual contract position, working variable hours across the week including evenings and weekends.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.