About the role
We are looking for an individual with excellent relationship building skills to join our Marketing team as our Supporters Clubs Relationship Manager. In this high profile role, you will be responsible for the managing the global network of Official Supporters Clubs (OLSCs); leading the engagement with 300+ supporters clubs, their members across the world and the football club, acting as the key interface between them.
What will you be doing?
What will you be doing?
• Providing the business with OLSC expertise and understanding of the network to identify wider business opportunities; leveraging the OLSC network to engage with the fan base, supporting Club products revenue and partner activations
• Leading the Executive, OLSCs on a day-to-day basis, ensuring relationship comms are managed, brand governance targets are met and that OLSCs feel engaged and aligned with Club values and goals
• Defining and overseeing the implementation and delivery of events for Supporters Clubs, digitally and live, domestically and internationally, supporting targeted fan facing engagement activities.
• Leading the delivery of the OLSC Representative Group (who form part of the Club’s LFC Supporters Board governance structure) to support supporter engagement.
• Developing and overseeing the delivery of a seasonal engagement plan for OLSCs building strong and collaborative relationships.
• Creating the plan and ongoing management of Supporters Club strategy for OLSCs to increase engagement and support Club goals.
• Defining how the OLSC ticket allocation is used to benefit the OLSC strategy and overseeing the ticketing process across relevant departments.
• Working closely with the Digital Product Teams to support growing our audiences, supporting goals and targets.
• Managing of the OLSC budget and all OLSC communications.
• Work with colleagues across key support areas to meet all legal and regulatory compliance requirements for OLSC activity.
• Managing the coaching and development of the Supporters Club Executive to maximise their experience at Liverpool FC and fulfil objectives
• Working with the Marketing Insights & Research team to support the understanding of the OLSC relationship with the Club.
• Defining and setting service standards for the OLSC relationship. Creating ongoing measurement and commentary about performance metrics for the Club
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will be degree educated (or equivalent) in Marketing/Business management or related field with a fan focused approach. You will have substantial knowledge of the company’s operation and a significant track record within a fast paced, customer focused environment.
With your excellent verbal and written communication skills, you are confident in communicating at all levels both internally & externally and comfortable managing conflict. You will have a multi-cultural appreciation as well as the ability to represent various groups. You can demonstrate outstanding relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills; building long-term relationships with key stakeholders and third parties.
You can lead a team and projects successfully, delivering high quality work to tight deadlines. You will have excellent attention to detail together with good organisational and planning skills. You can use Microsoft Office packages to high standards, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have good supplier management and budget management skills. You’ll have the ability to work flexibly when required. International languages an advantage but not essential.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent working 35 hours per week. Your main base will be our Chapel Street Office. which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the Club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.