About the role
We have 5 exciting opportunities for individuals to join our Liverpool FC team as a Specialist, Supporter Services. In this role you will manage inbound and outbound fan/customer contact, resolving complaints and queries and delivering consistently excellent service across all channels and touchpoints.
What will you be doing?
- Efficiently handle contacts to and from Liverpool FC supporters relating to club products and services (eg: Retail, Membership, Museum and Tours, Ticketing, fan mail, charity requests, complaints and general queries).
- Assist supporters face to face at Anfield stadium on matchdays, events and non-matchdays as needed.
- Provide all information that the supporter needs in a clear and accurate way and promote additional relevant services as appropriate.
- Process any administration tasks as and when needed.
- Represent the LFC brand by delivering consistently high-quality interactions and maintaining the integrity of supporter information.
- Adhere to Club policies and procedures with particular attention to security, data management, payment information and cash handling guidelines.
- Work proactively as a part of the wider team.
- Accurately record reasons for supporter contact to help with future planning and forecasting and to aid with root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Ideally you will have contact centre experience
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will be customer and people focused with a natural ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds. You will have a passion to help our supporters and an enthusiasm to deliver exceptional fan experiences. You’ll be able to demonstrate an understanding and adhere to the policies and procedures of the department. You’ll have the ability to work well within a team, including the ability to build a rapport quickly and manage conflict. You will showcase a flexible approach and attitude and will have a willingness to learn and adapt to new systems.
You are self-motivated and driven to do the ‘right thing’ and will be adaptable to change, including the ability to work in shift patterns which can change dependant on the need of the business. You’ll have skills in Microsoft Office, Systems & be digitally literate. Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be motivated by working with people.
Why should you apply?
These are full-time fixed term positions working 35 hours per week. Your main base will be Anfield Stadium.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.