About the role
We are looking for a Senior Executive, Partnerships to join our team here at Liverpool FC on a full-time permanent basis.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Partnership Delivery Team with regular and direct interaction of appropriate Partner contacts and building excellent working relationships throughout relevant Partner stakeholders
- Support on and deliver campaigns and activations for Partners and ensure that the measurement and post-event close out is completed
- Grow trust and confidence within the Partner`s organisation by understanding the Partners` industry category and their business, marketing, and sponsorship objectives
- Identify Partner marketing / promotional opportunities through research, creative thinking, and industry-standard campaigns
- Build strong working relationships within other Club departments
- Undertake any projects or assignments as required
- Support and mentor the Interns and Work Experience placements within the Partnership Delivery Team
- Be a positive, collaborative, and effective member of the Partnership Delivery Team
- Support the Commercial Partnerships team and having the responsibility for certain LFC Partnership accounts
- Contribute to match day operations and other partnership events/projects, including campaign planning and other ad hoc projects throughout the season
Who are we looking for?
We`re looking for somebody who has a degree in a business-related subject and experience in a Partnership, Sponsorship or Marketing environment/role.
We work at a fast pace, and you will be coordinating and delivering multiple projects at any one time whilst delivering to tight deadlines, so organisation and strong time management skills is key.
The ideal person will have excellent relationship building skills, you are creative, can work well as part of a team and are also comfortable working with external stakeholders. To make this role a success you will need to be able to use your initiative and work independently.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. There may be occasion where weekend work is required.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
Many colleagues are predominantly working from home currently as part of our efforts to keep everybody safe. Your main base will be our modern office space in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the River Mersey.
We are aiming to be the most inclusive football club - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.