About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join Liverpool Football Club as a Retail Store Supervisor at our new store, Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre.
Its an exciting time to be a part of LFC, with our amazing collaborations with LeBron, Nike and Converse. The most recent limited-edition capsule collection is a celebration of the diverse and creative nature of the club’s beating heart – it’s supporters.
In this role, as part of the stores management team, our supervisor role will work closely with our Store Manager and Assistant Manager to drive the store team and store performance to ensure we consistently deliver excellent customer service and strong performance against targets and plan. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something new which will contribute to the growth and development of LFC Retail in Ireland.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding store targets and KPIs to ensure that targets are delivered.
- Taking responsibility for running departments within the store and running of the store and ensuring that all targets are met, and high standards are always maintained.
- Ensuring all deliveries are received and processed in most efficient manner and the shop floor is commercially merchandised.
- Responsibility for running the store and day to day management of the store and store staff and responding to call outs (as appropriate).
- Opening and closing the store, carrying out till counts, investigating, resolving, actioning, or escalating any till losses or discrepancies, cashing up, safe counts, banking and managing collections, to complete all of this in accordance with Store standards and compliance checks.
- Reviewing the daily handover documents and daily planner to allocate daily activities to the store team, using this detail to talk through the daily brief with the team, providing key targets for the day and allocating sections and/or jobs to the store team.
- Completing management paperwork as required, including, but not limited to reviewing store reports and using these reports to implement any action and/or decisions, ensuring all paperwork and store actions will deliver consistent results above the retail benchmark for Store Compliance Audits.
- Completing customer service observations and floor walks to ensure we maintain high store standards and direct the team to implement any actions.
- Supporting with shop floor moves and any promotional activities and product launches, for example Kit launch and taking responsibility for any key actions in preparation for key launches/events.
- Supporting the management team in delivering refresher training to the existing store team, whilst supporting the induction and training of new store team members.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful you will have a strong product awareness and an understanding of what makes a great customer experience for our customers. You will also have previous experience within a retail store background and can also motivate and drive a team. You will have previous experience as a supervisor in a similar retail environment.
The right candidate will have worked in a customer facing setting, where you have developed excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent numerical and analytical skills and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively. You`ll have an eye for detail and be confident working in a fast-paced environment, working as part of a team and independently, with the ability to make operational decisions.
This role will offer development opportunities and we are looking for someone who is motivated and driven to provide the best experience to our customers.
Why should you apply?
Liverpool FC Retail is a multi-channel operation, and we now have 7 stores located at the Anfield Stadium, Williamson Square, Chester, Belfast, Liverpool One, Dublin and this new upcoming location in Swords. Liverpool FC Retail has one of the most comprehensive product ranges in world football; we carry at least a thousand different products at one time, which rise during peak trading.
This is a full-time permanent role working 40 hours per week on a 5 from 7-day basis. Your main base will be at Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre. We are expecting the opening to be at the beginning of December 2023 with inductions and staff training starting November 2023.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, a pension scheme and life assurance.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.