About the role
Retail Catering Staff work in one of our busy catering kiosks situated within our four stands as well as in our external fan zones. Each match our kiosks serve over 45,000 guests a variety of food and beverage products in an extremely fast paced environment.
Our Retail catering staff work as part of a team that is directed by a Team Leader who in turn reports to the Concourse Supervisors and Stand Manager.
Successful candidates are expected to have a professional and friendly attitude when welcoming customers onto the concourse areas as we strive to provide our spectators with the best experience a football stadium could offer.
We want candidates who are passionate about customer service, strive to go the extra mile but can also use their initiative if involved in a difficult situation. You must be willing and able to follow instruction to ensure service runs successfully. This role could include working on a till, supporting till staff or using the in-seat delivery service.
Key Specifications / Responsibilities:
- Provide full product knowledge of our menu that is on offer to spectators.
- Adhere to and follow all procedures when processing payments with card.
- Maintain a fast-paced experience service 2 hours before and throughout the football match/event day.
- Ability to follow stock rotation and replenishment procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat and tidy working area throughout every shift.
- Deal with colleague and customer requests and queries.
- Take pride in yours and your kiosks presentation and be a positive ambassador of the club for all events.
- Comply and complete any company paperwork as and when requested.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Active listening skills to ensure all orders are taken correctly.
- Polite, courteous and presentable at all times.
In roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work
- Progression opportunities
Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just a team member, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.