About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we have exciting opportunities to join our casual Safety Team for Match Days. We are a multi-award-winning club in respect of our stewarding operation: our stewarding team is among the best in the Premier League, and we look to maintain that reputation going forward.
We are currently recruiting for multiple Stewarding roles, such as: Crowd, Pitch Protection, Exit Gate Stewards, and Safety Stewards: all to work at our Anfield Stadium on match days.
A Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety is offered to applicants who do not already have it.
Who are we looking for?
- A clear and effective communicator
- An ability to remain calm in challenging circumstances.
- An ability to produce clear well written incident reports.
- A team player who shows a willingness to go the extra mile to assist supporters.
- In some stewarding positions, previous experience may be required.
Applicants who do not already possess Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety will be offered the qualification and MUST engage on the training within their first season to continue to be offered work as a Steward with LFC.
- To work as part of the stewarding team to deliver a safe event.
- To ensure spectator compliance with stadium (ground) regulations.
- To assist with the safe circulation of spectators.
- To prevent overcrowding.
- To prevent and respond to incidents of disorder.
- To be visible and accessible to spectators who may need any kind of assistance.
- To carry out personal searches of spectators entering the stadium.
- To compile clear written report cards when dealing with any recordable incident.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual position, offering variable hours including evenings and weekends on a flexible assignment basis.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.