About the role
Liverpool Football Club is a multi-award winning club in respect of its stewarding operation. Our Stewarding team is amongst the best in the Premier League and we look to maintain that reputation going forward.
We are currently seeking to recruit new people to become part of the match day safety team as Crowd Stewards.
ROLE SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- To work as part of the stewarding team to deliver a safe event.
- To ensure spectator compliance with stadium (Ground) regulations.
- To assist with the safe circulation of spectators.
- To prevent overcrowding.
- To prevent and respond to incidents of disorder.
- To be visible and accessible to spectators who may need any kind of assistance.
- To carry out personal searches of spectators entering the stadium.
- To compile clear written report cards when dealing with any recordable incident.
DESIRABLE PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- A clear and effective communicator.
- An ability to remain calm in challenging circumstances.
- An ability to produce clear well written incident reports.
- A team player who shows a willingness to go the extra mile to assist supporters.
Applicants who do not already possess Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety will be offered the qualification and MUST engage on the training within their first season in order to continue to be offered work as a Crowd Steward.
In roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work
- Progression opportunities
Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just a team member, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.