About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we have exciting opportunities to join our Casual Hospitality Team on Match Days.
We are currently recruiting for various positions across our Hospitality department, including:
Servers: are the front line of food and beverage: taking orders, delivery food, and cleaning up and resetting tables afterwards.
Bussers: ensure servers can focus on the guests, making sure that food comes out in a speedy manner.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all guests.
- Maintain a proper dining experience.
- Clearing tables before and after meals.
- Taking food and potentially drink orders where applicable to ensure prompt and accurate service.
- Being responsible for cash handling, presenting, and collecting bills ensuring that payments are charged correctly.
- Deal with customer requests and queries.
- Complete additional duties requested by a Manager or Supervisor.
- Deliver service with a smile.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required including online training.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Well presented.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Be able to use your own initiative, as well as working within a team.
- Passionate about giving a great service.
No previous hospitality work is required to work for Liverpool Football Club: if you enjoy working and interacting with people, then we want to hear from you!
Please note in roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual contract position, working variable hours across the week including evenings and weekends.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.