About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we have exciting opportunities to join our casual Hospitality Teams.
We are currently recruiting for Bar Staff to work in our Hospitality Suites at Anfield Stadium on Match Days.
Reporting into our Bar Supervisors and Room Manager, your role will be to ensure that all our customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
What will you be doing?
- Adhere to strict stock control procedures.
- Ensure an exceptional standard of service to all customers.
- Ability to deal with customer requests and queries efficiently.
- Preparing the bar areas for service and assist in keeping the bar and front of house area clean and tidy.
- Taking orders and serving drinks and occasionally food to customers.
- Preparing requested drinks orders made by other members of the team.
- Stock control and rotation throughout service including stock transfers and waste.
- Operating tills and the use of hand-held ordering systems.
- Abide by and enforce all licensing laws including challenge 25.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required including online training.
- Previous bar experience is required for this role.
Please note in roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual contract position, working variable hours across the week including evenings and weekends.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.