About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we have exciting opportunities to join our casual Retail Teams on Match Days.
Match Day Hawkers are responsible for achieving consistently high service standards by serving food and drinks from a backpack. Based at a fixed point on Match Days within the concourses at our Anfield Stadium. You will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to our fans by producing a mobile service, reducing queues on a busy concourse.
For our Hawkers that have a talent for selling, we offer enhanced pay rates for every target that is met. The more you sell, the more you can earn.
What will you be doing?
- Be professional and friendly when welcoming guests onto the concourse.
- Serving alcoholic beverages, taking payment for drinks, and dealing with members of the public.
- Taking instruction from Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers to ensure proper stock management/rotation and replenishment.
- Carry a backpack weighing up to 20 kgs.
- Take and fulfil orders accurately and use the EPOS system to do so.
- Maintain a fast-paced experience, service 2 hours before and throughout the football match.
- Leave work area and equipment in a pristine condition at the end of the shift.
- Take pride in yours and your areas presentation and be a positive ambassador of the club for all events.
Who are we looking for?
- Well presented.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Be able to use your own initiative, as well as working within a team.
- Passionate about giving a great service.
No previous work experience is required to work for Liverpool Football Club: if you enjoy working and interacting with people, then we want to hear from you!
Please note in roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual position, offering variable hours including evenings and weekends on a flexible assignment basis.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.