About the role
Hospitality Room Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Liverpool FC team as a Hospitality Room Supervisor on a casual basis.
Reporting to: Room Manager
Room Supervisors will be required to supervise sections of Hospitality Suites and Areas on a Match Day. Room Supervisors ensure that the Restaurant/Area operates smoothly and efficiently throughout service, while maintaining a high level of customer experience.
- Supervising the food & Beverage service team within the hospitality areas.
- Co-ordinate the entire operation of the area ensuring an efficient service of the highest standards.
- Direct, motivate, encourage, and inspire your team to deliver the highest results.
- Deliver a concise effective brief to all members of staff in your area.
- Ensure customers are greeted in a friendly and warm manner using the Corporate Greeting.
- To install a culture of continuous improvement, coaching the team to consistently meet the correct standards, pushing yourself to be better than your last service.
- Supervise “On the Job” training, implementing it into your Match Day Team and assist with team training and development of your area.
- Address all staffing and client issues as required.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required including online training.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety standards, Company Rules, regulations, and policies.
- Delegate necessary tasks to be completed and ensure they are done to the standards set.
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will be confident in managing hospitality areas and be able to combine strategic planning and strong organisational skills with a high level of initiative. You should be a committed natural leader with strong management skills, the ability to build a rapport with clients and staff alike and set the standards to sustain effort to achieve exceptional customer service.
You also need to be able to develop a diverse team, by leading from the front, to act as a role model for the staff by showing a commercial awareness and a strong desire to succeed.
This is a “Hands On” role and you must have the stamina and ability to work under pressure and make decisions.
About the Company
Why should you apply?
This is a casual contract position, working variable hours across the week including evenings and weekends.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.