About the role
Hospitality Bar Staff work in the hospitality suites in our Anfield Stadium looking after our guests.
Working as part of a team directed by our Bar Supervisors and Room Managers your will role will be to ensure that all our customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
We require you to be well presented, friendly, approachable and have an eye for detail. You must be able to work using your own initiative as well as working within a team. We want to you to be as passionate about great service as we are.
If you enjoy working and interacting with people, then we want to hear from you.
Key Person Specifications / Responsibilities:
- Have a high level of confidence and dedication.
- Perform well within a team, building and maintaining good relationships.
- Ability to adapt to different working environments.
- Adhere to strict stock control procedures
- Have a good knowledge of beverages available on the bar menu.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all guests.
- Ensure an exceptional standard of service to all customers.
- Ability to deal with customer requests and queries efficiently.
- Preparing the bar areas for service.
- Assist in keeping the bar and front of house area clean and tidy.
- Taking orders and serving drinks and occasionally food to customers.
- Preparing requested drinks orders made by other members of the team.
- Stock control and rotation throughout service including stock transfers and waste.
- Operating tills and the use of hand-held ordering systems.
- Cleaning down the bar area.
- Restocking all the fridges at the end of the shift.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise during busy periods.
- Abide by and enforce all licensing laws including challenge 25.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required including online training.
In roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work
- Progression opportunities
Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just a team member, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.