About the role
As a Hawker you are responsible for achieving consistently high service standards by serving food and drinks from a backpack based at a fixed point on matchdays within the concourses at our Anfield Stadium. Your role is to work individually or as part of a team to deliver outstanding customer service to our fans by providing a mobile service reducing queues on a busy concourse.
We want you to go above and beyond our customer expectations and to assist us in being leaders in what we do, to attain first place within Visit Football, and to be financially successful. We want you to ensure all of our spectators have the best experience a football stadium could offer. We are looking for someone with a great personality and initiative to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile. For our hawkers that have a talent for selling we offer enhanced pay rates for every target that is met. The more you sell the more you can earn.
Key Person Specifications & Responsibilities:
- Be professional and friendly when welcoming guests onto the concourse.
- Duties will include serving alcoholic beverages, taking payment for drinks and dealing with members of the public.
- Taking instruction from Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers to ensure proper stock management/rotation and replenishment.
- Carry a backpack weighing up to 20 kgs.
- Take and fulfil orders accurately and use the EPOS system to do so.
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are adhered to and processed accurately.
- Maintain a fast-paced experience, service 2 hours before and throughout the football match.
- Maintain a clean and organised working area throughout entire shift.
- Leave work area and equipment in a pristine condition at the end of the shift.
- Take pride in yours and your areas presentation and be a positive ambassador of the club for all events.
In roles which require serving alcohol or safety positions we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over.
Why should you apply?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work
- Progression opportunities
Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you more than just a team member, you are an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.