Please Note: The application deadline for this job has now passed.
About the role
Supervisor, Food and Beverage
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Liverpool FC team as a Supervisor, Food and Beverage.
Reporting to: Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (s)
Department: Hospitality, Tourism & Events
What will you be doing?
Overseeing the day-to-day schedule of events and the delivery of food & beverage service. The co-ordination of staff, briefings, and the accurate delivery of events based on the requirement from event sheets. Consulting with all internal departments and function as the main contact for any events allocated. Ensure all club policies and legislative standards are adhered to by all staff on duty whilst driving service excellence through customer satisfaction to ensure reputation and the retention of business.
- To deliver both events and match day hospitality whilst ensuring standards are consistently applied and upheld.
- To have effective payroll management, managing variable payroll for events and match days.
- To manage stock and revenue through Epos for events and match days
- Ensure all stock, tariffs, wine list, and licensing information is displayed and accurate whilst ensuring tight stock control prior to, during and after service.
- Ensure all accounting and billing is complete and accurate in accordance with club procedure and policy.
- To assist the management team is driving casual staff members to achieve their duties through providing constant feedback and support to ensure department objectives are achieved: including the training and development of casual staff.
- To have a can do, positive attitude and build professional working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide feedback to senior managers following events and match days and the wider department.
- Have similar experience of operational delivery of a large-scale hospitality service.
Who are we looking for?
- Have a strong understand of food & beverage service is a similar venue.
- Be effective and confident communicator both orally and written.
- A good understanding of food and beverage trends.
- A strong understanding of EPOS systems and a good knowledge of A.V.
- A good understanding of computer skills i.e., Word, Excel.
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week, 5 days out of 7. Your main base will be our Anfield Stadium however a requirement to operate at other LFC sites and off-site venues may be required.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus eight bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme. You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you. Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.