About the role
We are looking for an individual with good finance administration skills and customer service experience to join our join the Museum & Tours team as our Finance & General Administrator. In this diverse role, you provide effective finance, reporting and administration support for the department building strong working relationships with our key external stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Daily control and monitoring of sales by 3rd Party Partners.
- Daily redemption and reporting of voucher sales in preparation for invoicing.
- Produce accurate and timely invoices for all companies in preparation for month and year end.
- Collation of all invoices and income to produce management accounts and data for the Museum & Tour Manager.
- Deal with and find solutions for any booking queries for the vouchers and resolving any payment/redemption problems.
- Produce regular reports including financial, sales and complaints/resolutions
- Produce month end management accounts
- Collation of all financial data to produce management information and data
- Responsible for raising & processing all purchase orders and expenses for the department.
- Ordering and monitoring stock levels in the department
- Responsible for monitoring of the CAPEX
- Monitor and action of all emails received in the department’s customer service inbox
- Oversee and respond to complaints in line with LFC processes
- To keep up to date wider areas of the organisation with timely information regarding operational changes
- General administration
Who are we looking for?
To be successful, you will have proven experience working in an administrative role with a focus on finance. You will be proficient in using Microsoft office programmes including excel and have strong analytical skills as well as excellent attention to detail.
You will have excellent communication and customer service skills in person, over the telephone and via email and are able to establish and measure realistic expectations for all stakeholders. You will be a good problem solver with the ability to multitask and to work well under pressure. You will be able to use own initiative and be confident to work alone or as part of a team, as well as adaptable to meet the demands of the business.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week. Your main base will be at our Anfield Stadium.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.