About the role
Liverpool FC Foundation is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our team as a Community Hubs Apprentice, to provide life changing opportunities in the most deprived areas.
What will you be doing?
This role will support the development of LFC Foundation’s Community Wellbeing Hub programme across Liverpool City Region and programme expansion.
The Community Wellbeing Hubs Apprentice will be enrolled onto a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification.
The main responsibilities are:
- All associated administration tasks including but not limited to, transcribing notes, helping with setting up PowerPoint Presentations, emails, minutes, and the recording of meetings actions.
- To use multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to manage, record and analyse data.
- To support and assist the community hubs with the production of accurate quarterly reports and documents to measure success and impact.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with Foundation staff and the community network, partners and key stakeholders.
- To meet all the learning commitments of the apprenticeship as directed by your line manager and the apprenticeship learning provider.
- Positively promote the work of the LFC Foundation Community Wellbeing Hubs and LFC Foundation, increasing organisational knowledge.
- Provide evidence-based support to a structured Community Wellbeing Hubs delivery plan.
- Incorporate the highest safeguarding practices into all your work.
- Support the LFC Foundation across delivery and events when required.
Who we are looking for:
It’s vital the successful candidate has an interest and passion for work in the community and an understanding of inclusive work practices.
The successful candidate will be expected to complete a Level 3 apprenticeship qualification in Business and Administration.
We’re committed to safeguarding young people, so the candidate must complete mandatory Safeguarding training and any other related training that is deemed appropriate for the role.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills as part of this role and build positive relationships to expand the Hubs and to increase community awareness. The successful candidate must demonstrate a good level of competency of the Microsoft office packages.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time two year contract role of 35 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days, working over some weekends. This role is based in the Anfield Sports and Community Centre in Liverpool; however, the role will involve some work traveling to other locations across Merseyside and occasionally further travel across England and Wales.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment. This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.