About the role
Are you interested in applying for an exciting opportunity to join the LFC Team as a Casual Sales Advisor in our Chester Store?
What will you be doing?
This role is responsible for ensuring that the overall customer experience within the Liverpool Football Club Store meets the expectations of the Club. The job holder must also build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, always maintaining a professional image when representing Liverpool Football Club.
The role will focus on the following key areas:
- Basic Sales Management through driving the AVS, UPT and Conversion by offering add on sales and upselling.
- Stock shrinkage and cash flow controls.
- Operational Excellence.
- Customer care and experience.
- Product knowledge.
- Operational compliance - compliance with Club and H&S procedures.
- Initiating changes to improve the business, to ensure the store can compete effectively.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Dealing with sales, as and when required.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have previous retail experience with a focus on customer care and driving a high-quality customer experience. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong numeracy and literacy. Retail and/or Customer Service qualifications would be advantageous.
Why should you apply?
Liverpool FC Retail is a multi-channel operation, and we have 6 stores located at the Anfield Stadium, Williamson Square, Chester, Belfast, Liverpool One, and Dublin. Liverpool FC Retail has one of the most comprehensive product ranges in world football; we carry at least a thousand different products at one time, which rise during peak trading.
This role is on a casual contract. Your main base will be our Chester Store at the heart of the City Centre.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.