About the role
We are looking to grow our team at our Distribution Centre (DC) to support our Christmas peak period between 30th October and 24th December 2023. The DC is open 7 days a week operating two shifts - 6am to 1:15pm and 1pm to 8:15pm.
Our Casual Distribution Centre Assistants may work across all areas of production from store replenishment, e-Commerce fulfilment, goods intake and general DC responsibilities, making sure that all tasks are completed in line with individual KPIs.
Key roles at the Distribution Centre include Picking, Printing and Packing.
- Contribute towards all aspects of stock management, including goods intake, stock control, stock taking and general DC duties and responsibilities in line with individual task KPI’s and business wide performance measures.
- Completion of daily work sheets accurately and submitted on a daily basis to allow detailed analysis of working patterns and performance to be reviewed.
- Contribute towards ensuring that excellent housekeeping standards across all working areas are maintained and the working environment is a safe and efficient.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar role or environment is advantageous. Applicants must be prepared to work hard under pressure, be dedicated to getting tasks done and achieving KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators). Successful applicants must be willing to undergo training or retraining as required.
- Applicants must live within easy travelling distance from the Prescot area and have access to personal or public transport to enable them to work within the specified shift times. Successful applicants would be required to work either the early or later shift and be flexible to work either.
- This is a casual position, offering variable hours including evenings and weekends on a flexible assignment basis.
- There may be times you are offered work in alternative areas of the business.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.