About the role
We are looking for a highly organised Administrator with experience within a stock control environment to join our Distribution Centre (DC) Administration Team. In this varied role, you will provide centralised efficient and effective administration support to all DC functions and interacting with the wider Merchandising team.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out all administration tasks related to Retail Store deliveries.
- Undertaking all administration tasks related to customer/ecommerce orders and returns.
- Liaising with internal departments, responding and actioning any Store delivery/ecommerce queries.
- Carrying out all administration relating to management of DC stock, including booking in deliveries, and updating stock files for goods inwards and any stock movements.
- Data entry too support with the production of KPIs and timesheets.
- Supporting with stock takes for ecommerce and stores.
- Raising and receipting purchase orders and coordinating stationery orders for DC based departments.
- Running and circulating internal stock reports to key stakeholders.
- Any other administration tasks to support the Distribution Centre and wider Merchandising teams.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful, you will have a proven administration background within a stock control or retail environment. You will be analytical and with great troubleshooting skills when dealing with stock investigations.
You will have good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to and meet deadlines. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills with a "can do" approach and have the flexibility to work within our operational administration team, but also support our centralised administration team.
Why should you apply?
This is a part-time permanent role working 14 hours per week on a 2 from 7-day basis. Your main base will be our Distribution centre located in Whiston.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.